Just before lunch, Ethan and i made some cookies together. I didn't have any plain flour so they did look more like mini cakes. Still tasty though. Ethan really got stuck in;
After lunch, i got Ethan ready to walk over the Winchfawr road to the Post office to post some more ebay items. I could just wait till Jared gets in and go then but i don't want to go on the treadmill tonight. Pauline rung last night to have the Ethanator after she finished work today so i had to hurry. I set off at 2.30 to be back for 3.30 for Pauline. There is no flat - it's either up or downhill. It took a good 15 minutes to post everything and by the time i finished, it was 3.15!!! I have to walk 1.5 miles in 15 minutes pushing 3 stone up a hill! Argggggg! I will say i got my house just after 3.35pm and Pauline had only been waiting 5 minutes, yey! She took him with his jammies and would bring him back for bedtime.
Jared was home half hour later and suggested we get a take out and watch Fringe - my perfect date night! Jared got an Indian and i a Nando's salad (got to watch the weight seeeeeeee ;)). It was so nice to just be together without the little dictator running around between us. Haha. Ethan came home and went straight to bed and Jared and I watched some more fringe before beddies.
I have to say, i'm getting a little fed up of the ebaying. I don't mind listing and picture taking - it's the lack of protection sellers have. Surely the whole reason ebay works is because of people selling? I met another lady in the post office today that has had endless problems with people claiming their money back. She then spots them selling the item they bought on.. it's not right! What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment