Jared warned me last night that he wants to spend today writing an assignment. Poo! There is no food in the house at all so Ethan and i made the trip to...no not Tesco, ALDI! The cheapest supermarket ever. I quickly whizzed round as it was nearing lunch time and started loading item's onto the belt with Ethan's help. He managed to scratch his arm somehow and draw a littl blood - THAT WAS IT! He screamed and wailed, 'MUMMY! OWCH! LOOK!'
I was right in the middle of loading and couldn't stop and give him a great deal of attention so he got louder. By then i was trying to reload the trolley - Aldi staff are trained to lob the shopping at you whilst you try and get them into bags as well as only keeping one till open, letting the queue grow to world record proportions. Ethan is now trying to throw things out of the trolley in temper. Thankfully i was out of there before i got any more flustered! Here is the ever so terrible scratch;
I have run out of packaging for my ebay items and needed to pop to Tesco - I was talking to Esme online and she wanted a kebab, so we car pooled :D She was all excited to get her foodies;
I bought Jared back a treat - bottle of Shloer and a chocolate bar which we polished off really quickly! We love watching series and boxsets online and Jared was quite keen to start watching Fringe. I didn't realise the first episode was 80 MINUTES! We watched two episodes, staying up toll 12.30am! Whoops. Tired in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment