Jared has warned me that he needs today to study, so i had to make myself scarce for the day. Charming! Luckily i had made plans to get out of the house anyway. I'd emailed a friend in the ward who has just moved in, inviting her to lunch. Ethan and i were all ready to go;

And went to pick Grace up. We went to Frankie and Benny's and had a really good chat. I got to know so much more about her and her family - it was fun! The food was so yummy too. I took Grace home and stopped in for a minute. I realised i hadn't taken my camera with me! Doh! Good job grace did;

I did think about going somewhere else with Ethan but i was pooped! I had to go home to just snooze. I really can't handle these late nights :( After recooping some energy, i took Ethan to B&Q to pick up a big piece of wood - i have an idea to solve Ethan's problem of track breaking;


Glue it down!!! I remember my Aunty Nicola doing it for her two youngest boys. It stopped them fighting over who broke the track up and worked a treat. I look forward to Ethan's reaction tomorrow. Perhaps in a few months Jared and i will paint it.
Look what i found again before putting Ethan to bed;

It's so annoying! He peels anything off anything. After he went to bed Jared and watched some more Fringe then i worked out. Jared gets so paranoid over the noisy because of our last house. We had a really abusive neighbour who would complain at the slightest thing. My arm kept knocking the door and he thought it was the neighbours..haha! Silly babes.
I managed to do a 20 minute work out - i couldn't handle Jared's freaking out anymore and left him to watch the typical man's Saturday night programme;

MATCH OF THE DAY! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment