I only learnt this morning that Jared isn't on placement this week so i get the car for an extra day. Yippeeee! All i had to do was take him to the bus station instead of losing the car for the whole day. I wanted to check out the Littlewoods Clearance again to do a proper search. So i packed a bag of crisps, got Ethan into the car, packed up my little pram and went. I bought so much more stuff too, Fearne Cotton Jeans, a couple of dresses, skirts and tops. I love it! Generally within 3 months I've sold everything and made a fair bit of money. All my Christmas present's so far have been bought out of my ebay money. I definately recommend it if you are buying something really cheap and it's a well known brand. The jeans i bought (pictured below) were bid on within 2 hours of me putting it up. Loves it!



I was able to carry the little pram up the stairs, so no fussing from the 'ealth and safety inspector. Esme and Cassie were planning on going to the Outlet in Ebbw Vale so i was going to meet them there - unfortunatly i over estimated Ethan's tolerance level of sitting in the pram so i wasn't able to meet with the Wheelies. I did manage to find another few bargains to sell :) And i bought a Christmas present for Jared. So all in all, a good day!
I got dinner on before I picked Jared up so i could get on with ebaying. It took the whole night to get everything i bought up on ebay. Jared was good to just let me get on with it while he took care of Ethan. It was nearing 9.30 by the time i finished so just enough time to work out before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment