When we got in the car, the temperature gauge said it was minus 7. It was really cold! Ethan and i shared bacon and eggs for breakfast then while he played with his trains i caught up on the last of the blogging. I have stuff i need to bag up for the post office too, but just can't be bothered. These jeans aren't showing any sign of giving up the stain so I'm going to have to see what stain removers Tesco have before i cancel.
I ordered Ethan's fancy dress costume last week and it came this morning. I actually can't stop laughing at it;

He is going to look so cute! The only problem i can foresee is him keeping it on. We have a trunk or treat every year in the Church car park and i can't wait to get Ethan into it.
After a morning of blogging, I text Esme and few others to come to the town park for a picnic and some playing - turns out only Es was available! We popped into Tesco together to get some foodies and i picked up my pictures. I'm really looking forward to getting started on my Christmas stuff! Esme gave me some more ideas of what i can make when on a tight budget. We all had some fun in the park together;
We stayed for a few hours until it was really starting to get cold. I have a missionary meeting to attend tonight and it suddenly dawned on me that i have to print the fliers off for the trunk or treat for them to hand out - Esme told me that she had inherited a laser jet printer and i could use hers, LIFE SAVER! I quickly whip up some invites and email them to her for printing. I managed to get enough cut out in time for tonight. The missionaries approached me with sorry faces - they had made a mistake with who they thought were feeding us. I felt bad for feeling cross. Hahaha!
We talked alot about the up and coming Pantomime in November which is going to be awesome! Jared's family and us are going to watch it the first Friday it's on. I had to dash home before 7.30 so Jared could go and watch his Spurs game, BAH! After he left, Emma and Jodie came over with the Visiting Teaching message.
Now i have the night by myself to do my blog and not work out and do Christmas present stuff but play on the computer and design a temple dress. Haha!;
I'm going to aim to get this made in the next 6 months. I did quickly pop into Ethan's room before bed to check if he was still in bed - He's pulled all the pages out of a book! I couldn't believe! NOT HAPPY!
I love reading what you guys have been up to! That Temple Dress looks stunning oh and BB has the same garge as Ethan!
ReplyDeleteI love the temple dress! I can't believe Ethan did that to a book *sigh* what can you do with him?
ReplyDeleteHave you tried vanish - the stick kind. It works like a charm for me!