Itttsss Friday! I love the last day of the working week! I am going to attempt Kate Taylor's Zumba class today after taking Jared to the bus stop (he gave me the option of running him in to Cardiff - i respectively declined such an offer! Haha!) at the church. Jared had got up with Ethan and washed and dressed him while i slept in a bit. Lill's decided she wanted alot more milk than normal at 5.30am this morning, the second feed of the night. It really catches up with you. I turned her on her front (naughty naughty!) to get her off to sleep. Look at her lushy legs all tucked up under her;
I got to the chapel quite early as Jared was at the bus stop for 9am. I have to say, it was brilliant. Kate has got some rhythm! I really worked up a sweat - i'm hoping this will be my help to shift the last 9lbs from having Lily. Ethan ran round the hall as i did it playing with Rhiannon's boy, Josh and Lills watched me in the pram. I'm going to make it every day next week for sure. And i won't forget my camera like i have done the last few days. The people in the class with me were Rhiannon, Leah, Kim, Cheryl, Dove, Sian and Emma. It was so much fun. This is what i love about the ward - doing things together.
I got home, showered, got Lills ready as she was still fast asleep on the bus run and got my washing out. It is boiling! We are having better weather this week than in August and July. The weather is so weird right now. I sorted out the chutney too as the sauce was all over it. I'm not sure what to do with it really as it tastes quite vinegary and i burnt it slightly.
I took Ethan to school and was bang on time. Huzzah! He loves school. I managed to find out about an after school club for him, costing £5 per day. I want to do it, but it's a little pricey. We shall see...
I managed to do a load of washing and get it on the line. It's amazing how much you get through in one day! I pulled out the last box of Philly's stuff to sort through, before getting a frustrated call from Jared to come and get him. I realised that i had left my phone in the car again...sorry Jared!
I'm trying to get on board with recylcing too, i'm 3 years late getting into it but better late than never aye? My neighbours lent me their hose to clean out the boxes that have stood outside my house for 2 years, which i am super grateful for. I don't fancy taking it inside to clean in the bath tub!
I picked Ethan up, got home to find Peter and Pauline were waiting for me. They offered to take Ethan for a few hours - he was so excited and so was I! Hahaha! He loves going there for play time. I cooked tea for a starving Jared who was jamming on his new bass and then walked down to Cathy's to see Eldon and Es. They are picking up the rest of their furniture to go into their house in Essex. It was so cool to see them! Kitty has chubbed up even more, she is such a pudding! We didn't stay long as it was only a pick up visit. I was tempted to follow them up to their old house though, i don't think they would have got home before midnight if i did! Hahaha.
I paid the rent on the way to P&P's, bringing Lily with me. I should have fed her first, she screamed and screamed. It's the first time the Landlord had seen her, due to the strange events over the summer. We ended up staying at P&P's until 9.30pm, even though it was only meant to be a flying visit! The sadness is so fresh and so raw. I really wish things were different, somehow things were like they were but me being the person I am right now, spiritually. I suppose it defeats the object if things were like that. I have such a good family, immediate and extended. I would say my inlaws are as close to me as my parents. I love them so much. We planned to spend part of tomorrow together before conference, which will be fun. I've been looking forward to this weekend for ages.
Ethan went to bed ASAP and Lills fed and went down too, leaving me to bring damp washing in off the line, pig a few biscuits that i'll regret eating and blog my day! I'll see if i can get Jared to wash up the dinner dishes tomorrow.. :)
Becky! I love catching up with what you are doing through your blog. You're such an example to me. Sorting through Philly's stuff must be so hard and bring out all sort of emotions. Love you lots xxxx
ReplyDeleteABBY!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete