Sleeeeepiessss! I'm spending the day at Peter and Paulines today as Jared is going to Cwmbran to do some interviews with the car, so i can get some lifts to school for Ethan. I think i made Jared a bit late in leaving, opps. He is doing two interviews, one at 11am and one at 1pm. I'm so glad that he is getting on with his dissertation. It would have been so easy to not have to deal with it.
Ethan snuggled straight in with Mangi to watch a film;
And i got on with doing Philly's photos. I thought i would just download the photos straight from facebook to avoid relying on others, but i realised just before going to bed that the quality is just too poor. Boooooo!
Peter helped me take Ethan to school and back, and i just continued to pointlessly download photos. At least the ones i had emailed to me are sorted into files. I want to get the timeline right from when she came off her mission to now, including family photos. It will be a great day when this is all done! Mangi had Lills for me so i could get on with it;
She loved her cuddles with her. We had dinner together which was nice. I noticed that Philippa was missing though. Peter helped Tadgi buy a mop - £37! He was raving over it, which was really funny. It took a while to pull Jared away from the house - he had sneaked upstairs to watch a football match, leaving me with a crying baby and tired boy! Cheeky!
We got Ethan to bed and Lills down to sleep before going to bed ourselves. So gutted about the photo's! I have started listing all the names and albums shes in and will pester every single person to send me the originals, even if it's the last thing i do!
No comments:
Post a Comment