Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 26 September 2011

Monday morning! Lills is getting weighed again today to see if she has gained. To my surprise, she is still the same weight. I don't see it as a big problem and neither does the Health Visitor, but it's all about figures with the NHS, so the threat of 'topping up' is looming. I did it on Ethan and he wouldn't take the breast anymore. This time, i'm putting my foot down and pushing to have her left alone. She gained 9oz the week before, so i think she is just leveling out.

I finished unpacking and getting on top of the washing before playing trains with Ethan. I think i know what to get him for Christmas - more traintrack! He loves big train tracks and my brothers are really good at building them at my parent's house.

After taking Ethan to school, i went visiting teaching with June Jones. I completely forgot about it, so i'm so glad that i hadn't arranged to do anything. I really need to write stuff in my calender, i keep forgetting about the classes that are held in the week by the church. It was a good two visits, although we couldn't find Leah Foster for a while. It feels good to serve and help others, especially when i've been on the receiving end recently. Although we totally over stayed so i was 10 minutes late for Ethan. I hate being late, i feel like i'm in school myself.

A quick nip to the shops to get in some fruit and veg before cooking spag bol for tea. I put Ethan and Lills in the same trolley - it was risk but she didn't cry once or get hurt by Ethan. He is so into loving her, it's exhausting. Jared had his ECDL course for the evening so he went to that while i cleaned up from dinner and got Ethan to bed. Sam dropped off some items for me to make chutney. I really want to do it, it's just finding the time to! Hopefully tomorrow!

Another late night for me, again. I don't know why i do it to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment