I feel so bad for Ethan. He comes into us around 7am and neither Jared or I can get up to sort him out for breakfast. He comes and sits in between us chatting away and trying to attack Lills, the poor girl. It was a bit of a lazy morning really. I had to put away a mountain of washing away and do some general hoovering and tidying. By the time we were all washed and dressed, it was 11.30 ish.Jared had made himself some eggs and bacon and gave Ethan some. I've had a bit of a struggle getting Ethan to eat certain foods, so seeing him tuck into an egg is awesome!;
We decided to go to P&P's to see if they wanted to do something together and have some lunch. When we got there, Sam was watching a football match. This means that Jared will be watching the football match, resulting in us not going anywhere! We finally got out the door about 2ish, 2 hours after arriving and headed to Cyfartha park to see little train. For all the wives who have no option but to endure football, i feel your pain. We did eventually get to the park;
We were all laughing at this point. We all had a baptism to go to for 5 and could go home to get changed - Sam had to fill the font at 3pm so it would have been pointless to go home to get changed so Sam came in his suit. I really don't know why it's so funny, but all of us were laughing at him in his suit on the train;
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!;
Jared, Ethan and I went on next, it was rather fun actually;
Jared and Sam had to leave us - Sam to fill the font and Jared to help in the convention. I had no idea of the woodland walk behind Cyfartha Castle! It's like a little retreat! Pauline and Ethan had spotted a few squirrels. Nothing quite like shouting as loud as you can to scare them off;
Viewing one of the ponds;
Nanny stroking the bark, showing Ethan how rough it is;
Ethan being swung by Nanny and Grandad;
Thankfully the rain left a little bit! Two dogs were being walked by their owner and Ethan FREAKED out! He has a real fear of dogs! Whenever i would take Ethan to school walking over the Wynch, there would be a few dogs that would jump out and bark aggressively - i think this is where the problem started. Plus, i don't like dogs either :S
Ethan played in the park for a bit before the heavens opened. We waited for a gap in the rain, but it didn't come, so we had to run down to the car and get soaking wet. We have had the worst summer ever this year. I dropped P&P back at home and then took myself home to change for the baptism. None of my clothes fit yet :( That is the most depressing bit of having a baby! I managed to facetime Thomas for a little bit before i had to go.
The baptism was lovely- it was a member from HOV ward, Glyn Sadler. Jared popped in to see it from the Youth Convention. I got to catch up with Sarah Hutchingson too! We all went back to Peter and Pauline's where they had sausage and chips (i resisted, whoop!) and talked about our family holiday next year. I think we plan on going to Greece. It's so strange to be talking about this holiday - the day before i had Lills, Philly, Jared, P&P and I all sat in their garden planning this very holiday. We were going to go to France as Philly served there on her mission, but it's just too hard. We are going to rent a Villa for two weeks, it's going to be fun, especially as Lills will be older, possibly walking by then!
When we got home and put the kids to bed, i watched another two episodes of Downton Abbey before going to bed. The new season starts tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment