Have a little Paroozle..

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

What a day! I went to bed, yet again, far too late. I really got into sorting Philly's photos and felt that i couldn't put it down. I'm still feeling gutted that the facebook quality of photos is so pants. Stupid Facebook!

I feel so tired again this morning. Lills was so good for only waking at 5am for a feedies. Jared has to be in uni for 9.30 and asked i would take him down to Cardiff, which i did. If i planned it properly, i would have been ready to take him to the museum! I got back to the house for 10.15am to get on with stuff.

Washing out, washing up done, Lills fed, play with trains and lunch served before the run to school. It's amazing how quickly time goes when you have lots of things to do! I had a really long chat on the phone with Esme too, which was ace. Hopefully she will come back to Wales..

 I was late for school again today - they are cracking down on lateness, including the nursery afternooners. I find it a bit strange as when i would get there for 12.55 or 12.50, they wouldn't open the gate until 1.05 most days. So i got into the habit of getting there at that time. Now they make you sign in the front door and have a 'late' mark in the book. Reminds me of my school days and still brings a panic to me for getting there in time!!

I dropped off the last things of Philly's to her parent's house, took the stupid bike we bought earlier this year to the dump and stopped off at Philly's grave for a bit. I never thought i would visit, but i do find comfort in going. I wonder what she is up to, and take a minute to think. The ripple effect of her life just continues on and on with the effect she has had on people. I recognise how much her passing has changed me, and going through her things and seeing things she has written or said. What an amazing girl. One day, when we are all back together, all these feelings of sadness will pass!

I wanted to make my batch of chutney, but Lills wanted fed and cuddled, so i did that until it was time to get Ethan. I got a letter from school, stating that some parents still park in the turning circle when dropping the afternoon children. I'M GUILTY!! I didn't realise it wasn't allowed in the first place?!?! I feel so bad for doing it, especially as they have already said it once to not park there. Ooopsie!

The car was complaining of lack of brakee fluid, so i went to Halfords to get some. Two words for you, BAD SERVICE. No one at the till for ages! I wanted to have a quick look in pound land to gather some stuff for Operation Christmas Child, but Jared text me to be picked up. Guttingggggg!

We stopped in at P and P's for half hour to say hello, they were going to the Matthews for dinner. We are off to Chaise and Sarah Murphy's for dinner. They made a beef stew with dumplings and soda bread (homemade!) and trifle for pudding. It was really nice, still a little strange to go there and not see Esme and Eldon though. They are a lovely family, i look forward to meeting the little one.

Jared dropped me off at home as he was going to investigate the kayaking club in Ebbw Vale before going to his weekly football thing. I got Ethan to bed, which was quite a challenge when holding Lily. This boy just won't leave her alone! I spent the evening trying to email some more people over Philly's pictures and following up with those i have already contacted. I must say, i'm a bit disappointed that one of her friends still hasn't emailed back. Ive emailed twice and still nothing. This girl flipping lived with Philippa! I guess it shows who cares, as harsh as that sounds. Lills was a little cling on, but is now asleep in her basket. She gave me some lovely smiles tonight;



Time for bed for me too! Jared is watching football :(

Why do i keep thinking it's Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment