Have a little Paroozle..

Sunday, 25 September 2011

I woke up feeling a little worse for wear this morning. Lills gave me a little lie in, waking up at 8.45am. Dad got her washed and dressed for me too. Church was brilliant, focusing on preparing for General Conference. I definitely felt like i need to do more to to prepare for next Sunday.

Mum did a lush dinner of Chilli, garlic bread, salad..etc - all the lovely trimmings! It was nice to spend time with the family. While Peter was holding Lills she did a massive poop and it leaked everywhere!;








Pete and Bee headed off at about 6pm to get home and i left about 7.30, planning to leave at 6.30. I spent so much time gathering all the stuff together even though i had only been there for 2 days! I managed to fit in the last of Philly's stuff into the car. It was a hard journey home too. I passed two accident signs, just like the ones on Philly's road. Driving past Junction 4a was really hard too, as she should only be 15 minutes off there. It was good to just get home and see Jared. I did a little bit of unpacking before heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment