I am tired this morning! I hae a bit of a scratchy throat and sore eyes too :( Poor me! Jakey is leaving for university this morning so he came in for some cuddles with Lills before he left;
And i look and feel sick!;
Little Lills looking cute as ever. She slept next to me;
Mum and Dad left pretty soon after i got up, so it's just Josh and I in today. He was good enough to have Lily and Ethan while i got ready. Mum and dad were going to be a while. For most of the day, i caught up on my blogging and downloading photo's of Philippa off facebook. I did this for most of the day. Mum and dad got back about 3ish.
Next were having a two day sale so mum and i went to check it out. It was rubbish! I'm sure they just stock sale stuff out the back and bring it out when it's time - i never seen any current stock out in the sales! I did buy a full price body suit for Lils, but thats it. Disappointing doesn't cover it. We moved up to Matalan and Asda living and bought some baby clothing from there. So much cheaper and just as nice! It was nice to just get out with mum without the kiddies.
We came back home to check on Lills before going to Morrisons to get some foodies for tomorrow. They were clearing out the bread so it was reduced - mum bought a ton. We even beat another customer to the bread rolls and he wasn't happy. Hehehehe!
Poor Lils was gagging for a feed when we got home - my dad couldn't settle her at all, the poor bubsie. Mum ordered pizza for tea and Pete and Bee came. We had a nice time chatting together and again, i stayed up too late! I don't know why i do it to myself. Pete and Tom stayed up till about 2am watching Youtube vidoes. Good luck to them getting up in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment