Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Will it ever stop raining?!

We woke up this morning to rain. Again. All it has done the last few weeks is rain. My neighbor told me that it's meant to be like this for a few more weeks. It's so annoying! I had to get some things from Tesco and wrote a list out, but while pushing Lily around in the trolley, she ate my shopping list!! She hates sitting in the trolley and will only give it about 10 minutes before getting fractious. Shopping with kids is hard work. Ethan, bless him, is so good though. He's never been trouble shopping.

By the time i got home, it was 11.30am. Jared needed to do a run to the tip so he took Ethan with him. Ethan called down the stairs to me saying, 'MUM! I'm going to the tip, ok?' Haha. It's hard to remember some of the things he says to me through the day, i do want to try and document more of his cute sayings. He loves to say, 'this is just terrible' a lot. I don't know where he got that one from! 

I made lunch for everyone, while also unpacking and cleaning out the fridge. I just managed to squeeze food in for me too before doing the school run. Ethan shouts, 'no school!', and then every time i take him to the school gates he's running ahead of me. Crazy boy! 

Lily went for a sleep so i studied D&C 7 and part of 8, helped Jared print some labels off for the filing cabinet, put some dinner on and picked Ethan up from school. He was with another boy called Kayden. They have a love hate relationship, and Ethan was asking him to be his friend where Kayden was ignoring him. Hahaha. He is obsessed with who his friends are. When we ask him about uncle Sam, he says, 'NO! HES NOT MY FRIEND!'

Dinner time is so stressful in our house, and i really need to get more patience with it. Ethan always grumbles at everything i make, no matter what it is (bar chips and sauce). Tonight i'd made a creamy casserole with mash and green beans. He screamed about it for a while, before he finally ate it. We try to ignore it and after a bit of reverse psychology, he will eat it. I just wish he would get over the grumble bit and just eat! 

Jared had ward council tonight so i put the kids to bed. I lost patience with Ethan a few times as i wasn't listening to me and i always feel terrible afterwards. Parenting is so hard sometimes.  They both went to sleep like little angels, especially after last night. I just checked on Ethan and he was looking like this;


I'd better put him back in bed properly! As you can see, he's had a few wardrobe changes since going to bed. Haha. I sat and pinned a few things on pinterest before catching up on some blogging. 

I now must go and work out before it gets too late. I haven't run in months, so here goes. Hopefully if i can get it done in time to watch another episode of 24. That's what we eventually decided on last night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment