Have a little Paroozle..

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sunday.

Today has been quite enjoyable, even if it wasn't something i looked forward to this morning. I was asked to do music time in Primary, and conduct. Hopefully there was someone to do sharing time.. Eeek.

Both kids ended up in with us early this morning, so after feeding Lily and putting her back in her cot, we all woke up at 8.30am. I haven't slept in that long in a long long time. Jared, however, was up and fully dressed, ready for the day. I must have been tired as i didn't hear the alarm or anything. Jared was so good to get up and sort the kids out while i finished off the last few bits for Primary. We made it to Church on time too. Yey!

It was a lovely sacrament meeting, with testimonies born. I even did mine. I've realised that i have just got to do it when i have the opportunity. No hiding away. That's not what a testimony is for. Primary went well too. June Jones came and did Sharing time, and it was brilliant. She really got the kids attention. Katie and Steve Taylor came in to offer support too, which was great. Overall, it went really well and i could see the kids had enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing!

We headed straight to Peter and Pauline's for dinner. The boys love to play 'rugby' together;




Peter and Pauline went to see the Davies' as their father passed away last week, so we chilled at home. Ethan got a hold of my camera and took some photos;



Look at those lovely little toothypegs; 





He is just so cheeky!;


Sam is dating a girl in the Stake and she came up to visit that evening, so it was nice to meet her! Pauline did a nice big batch of pancakes. I ate 3. Hahaha.

We got the kids home and to bed and did a quick whip around to clean up a bit. I am so behind on my washing. Jared sat and watched the final of some football match. It's on the tip of my tongue, i just can't remember...anyway, Spain won. I was meant to be productive, but watched video after video on YouTube. It start at looking at funny gaffs and ended in watching Beyonce. Hahaha. I always dislike Sunday nights, it's like Monday is just minutes away .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment