I spent the time cuddling Ethan, watching a little bit of Olympic action, reading some Ensigns and tidying up for mum. Exciting! I also made a chocolate brownie. My chocolate brownie rocks! The missionaries came for dinner too which i was surprised at - one of them hasn't had chicken pox yet. Mum said that they might have just been desperate for a nice dinner. Hahahahaha!
It was so nice to spend time with everyone at the dinner table, laughing about stupid stuff. It wasn't long before Jared and i had to make a move home. While getting packed up, the boys decided to get in the pool;
Ethan totally perked up too!
Bee had some cuddles with a sleepy Lily. Look at that little face.
Playing swingball!
I totally would have gotten in if i wasn't leaving. Boo! The journey wasn't too bad, although Jared got a taste first hand of Lily's hysterical crying. We pulled over to calm her down. It was a relief to pull into the drive! We put the kiddies to bed, unpacked the car and watched 24! The housework can wait till tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment