Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 2 July 2012

Cathy for dinner

I want to say that today has been exciting, but it hasn't. It has rained all day, constantly. I don't know why we haven't flooded yet? I am enjoying having Jared off from placement and having about to help get the kids up and ready for the day. He did a bit of work here before going to his mums to do some work. Ethan played with his trains and asked me to take some pictures. He is so cute;






Jared came home just before the school run, and i was able to put Lily to bed and just take Ethan. It's so much quicker to get him into school baby-less. They have become a little obsessed with safety at school, and it's now got to the point where we have to pass through 3 gates to get to the classroom, 2 of them locked magnetically. What the flip? Is danger really that serious around these parts? Two of the mums have asked me to go to the school quiz night on Friday, which is my ultimate awkward situation. I like to keep free from non-member social events, just as i feel so uncomfortable. The booze comes out, the loose morals/attitudes/clothing all comes out, and i don't know how to react?! So i said I'll see...

I wanted to study today, but didn't get the chance. By the time I'd made dinner, cleaned up and did some washing, Lily woke up. I just can't study with Lily about. She wants to be in my pocket!

After getting Ethan from school, Cathy Powles came for dinner. It was really nice to have her, and listen to her experiences in the gospel. She lost her husband in a climbing accident 22 years ago, so the grief side of losing someone is very real to her. We had a lovely evening together, and she offered to have us over next Monday, which i am excited about!

I don't know what got into the kids tonight, but neither of them would go to sleep. Jared and i cleaned up after dinner and Lily and Ethan were crying, out of bed, wanting attention..etc. Lily finally went down just after 9pm and Ethan has only just gone to sleep now!! 10pm!! He's so funny though, calling down, 'i love you mum!' He even gave Cathy a kiss and cuddle. Cute.

I was meant to work out tonight. I have a wedding on Saturday, and i have put on some pounds, surprise surprise. I am definitely doing LL again! Before going to bed, Jared has convinced me to watch some 24 with him. Bah..it's too far fetched for me. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment