Its another sunny day! Yey! I don’t know what has gotten
into the kids- Ethan slept till 8.30 this morning. The poor boy is shattered. I
had to do a few jobs around town, like buying some packing materials for eBay
and getting some foodies in for Jared. Ethan walks by the pram so well, and
then other times he will run away. I am always on my guard, that’s for sure. He
loves to follow the tile patterns on the floor, even if there is someone in the
way. He imagines them to be train tracks. Ha-ha. Lily is so lovely to listen to in the car. She chats to her self and sings. It is so cute. Definitely makes me want another one!
After getting home, unpacking and making lunch, I put Lily
to bed. She is so clingy when tired. A quick feed always puts her in a good
mood before sleeping. She went down for a good few hours too. Ethan watched
some Thomas Tank on Netflix while I tried to bag up my eBay stuff. I am trying
to clear out some folders for the filing cabinet. I finally sold all of them
but grossly underestimated the postage. Royal Mail are greedy blighters! So I had
to withdraw the sale and refund all the buyers.
Pauline came over just as I was finishing up to go to the
park. It was so hot! I lifted Lily and off we went. It was packed. I knew it
would be packed, but not as bad as it was. No photo’s either, as it’s not
allowed. There were kids everywhere. I think Ethan found it quite overwhelming,
so we left after a few minutes. It would be too easy to lose him in the massive
crowd. So we walked down to the little train.
Pauline had her first turn:
We took a brief walk around the little lake before sitting under a tree. It really had heated up. Lily and Ethan enjoyed playing in the grass:
It wasn't long before thirst kicked in, and we decided to leave. The traffic to get out was terrible. They are doing road works right by the exit, causing stop start traffic. Tedious! Pauline bought the kids a drink to help stem the tears! She took my bag of ebay posting and posted it too! What a wonderful mother in law i have.
I made it my task for the day to organise Ethan's toy boxes. It took a heck of a lot longer than i thought it would, but it was worth it;
Lily and Ethan played around me as i did it. Lily is all for me! It's so funny to watch and a little frustrating for other family who want to cuddle. I like it :) Poor Ethan came down with a temperature just before bed, so lots of cuddles were needed. Lily took ages to go down too, standing in her cot, crying at me. I have become really soft! For the rest of the night i cleaned up, organised washing, studied the scriptures, blogged and squeezed in an episode of 24. I can pack for Grandma's tomorrow... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment