Have a little Paroozle..

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

It's snowing!

I decided to keep Ethan off again today, so i put the T.V. on with some DVD's for him to watch. I don't feel comfortable taking him in when he's still a little under the weather. Definitely taking him in tomorrow, that's for sure.

Trying to get him to take his medicine is just too hard. I can't bear his crying! It makes me feel so sad! He's been so much more clingy today too. I introduced him to Enchanted which he's watched twice!  Lily has really got into a routine of taking a long nap in the middle of the day - it's weird as it's been so long since Ethan even took an hour nap. While we were watching, the snow really started to fall;



Ethan loves it! I had a whole week's worth of blogging to catch up on, so that's what i did while Ethan watched a bit of TV.

Jared came home at a good time and after din dins and kids were put to bed, we had a bit of the old Doc Martin! Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment