Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

It's really cold!

I've kind of finished half the cleaning of the house and can't really face it right now, so i took the kids out down town to get some bits and bobs. I bought a really nice new duvet cover too, woo! We ate at a really cute little cafe before getting the bus to school.

I then walked home with Lilsie all asleep. I was just about to ask a friend for a lift to school when Pauline called to offer her services...yey! I finished on the cleaning up and getting the washing done before starting dinner for Jared. It's not been a mega exciting day really, apart from the fact that i am really starting to question if I'm pregnant. I am panicking a little as Lily is only just 4 months old. 4 MONTHS?!! This can't be happening! The last time i got pregnant was with Ethan, 5 years ago! I have been so careful. Just one occasion protection fails us and BAM! Jared is out at the moment jamming with a friend on his bass.

I better get on with the housework to finish it off before nipping to Tesco to get a pregnancy test. I really REALLY hope it's not positive. Baby number 3 can come next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment