Have a little Paroozle..

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Bit of a boring day!

Today is another day off school for Ethan - he's still not right. I had some tidying and washing to do, so i've done that through the day.

When we all got up (which was late!) I did the usual getting washed and dressed routine before coming downstairs to make some breakfast. After that Ethan and i made some paper chains - he is still not right as he cried through all of it, wanting to keep the blue coloured strips for him self. I eventually managed to coax him into doing just a blue one and put it up. He snapped out of his tiz quite quickly, thankfully. Nothing hits your mental stability like a screaming child.

I then made some salt dough to make some decorations with Ethan. I think the oven was a bit hot as they got a bit crisp, but not too bad. I'll try and decorate some tomorrow with Ethan, if i get time. He couldn't understand that they weren't biscuits and kept asking me if 'Ethan has one?' I think he must have licked one and got the salty taste, as he quickly stopped asking for anymore! Hahaa.

Trying to get Ethan to take is medicine is just a nightmare. I have never had to fight so hard on anything with him! He would spit it out most of the time. He's barely getting any into his system, so i think i will have to call the doctor and get something else.

By the time Jared got home, both kids were wanting attention so i hadn't got dinner ready for him. He took the kids so i could get on with it! Ethan kicked and screamed over having sheppards pie and didn't eat any. To bed hungry it is boy!

Jared and i continued to clean up a bit after Ethan had some time with his daddy on the wii and was put to bed. Peter and Sam stopped in to get the car (ours is still in the garage). We both worked out before sitting down to watch Doc. Martin. Es also called for a chat, i miss her so much! COME BACK ESME!

Another midnight bed time it is! Seriously, i have finally understood the term, 'there aren't enough hours in the day!'

Watched doc martain.

Spoke to Ez and wored out.

No comments:

Post a Comment