Today Jared is taking me to Junction 28 for a date! Wahooo! It's such a swanky place to eat! I completely messed up the timing with Pauline - i forgot Jared was in uni and i would have to take him in, so instead of Pauline taking him at midday, she had to take him at 9am. I feel so bad, especially as they have had him alot recently.
We got Jared into Cardiff for 9.50am, which is a record as he is usually a little late. I parked up in museum with Lills and went in to get some breakfast. It was nice to spend some time with just the baby. It takes me back a few years to when our Ethan was only a baby. I sat for a little while, feeding Lily trying to get her to sleep - she is so difficult to get to sleep when we go out and about! I had a little look around the exhibits and actually had the chance to stand and read them. When i have Ethan, it's straight to the dinosaur. I walked into the town centre of Cardiff for a bit too as walking round the museum for the umteenth time is a little tiresome. I got two bags of continental for my mum and as another gift, which i did end up eating. Opps. It's a good job i didn't linger about as Jared got out at 12pm!
We made a quick stop at Staples for him to get some files - he loves looking round Staples. He told me of a chair that he wants when he qualifies because it's lush. £130! No chance! Hahaha. While he was in, i got a call from Pauline telling me that she isn't taking Ethan to school as he's come over all hot and drowsy. Poor little boy.
We drove to junction 28 to find it is so busy. Pants. I didn't book either. Jared let me check and yes, they were fully booked. If we'd got there 10 minutes before we would have got space. Gutting. Anyway, i'm not really dressed for it and would have felt like a right scruff! So Jared suggested Chiquitos. Yum! I like it! When we got there, there was only one other person in there! Wahooo! I love it when it's quiet, so it was a nice intimate dinner for Jared and I. Our food came right to us too, no fuss! Huzzah!
We drove home back to Peter and Paulines to find Ethan was fast asleep, the poor little lad. He was super hot. We sat for a little while before heading back home. I couldn't eat for the rest of the evening as i was still full! We put the kids to bed and i spent the evening bagging up the stuff that sold on ebay as well as listing new stuff. Philly's clothing is going quickly. Bit of the old Doc. Martin too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment