Have a little Paroozle..

Monday, 5 December 2011

Back to the grind.

Jared was out the door before any of us were up! I had no idea that he had left until i realised it was nearly 9am and he would have left a whole hour ago. I did take my time getting ready for the day. The house is just one big mess as i didn't clean up anything from the prep yesterday.

I did plan to get the bus into town to get some bits before heading out but took so long in getting ready that i missed the chance to get there early enough, so i walked it. Good too, as i felt the burn.

When i got home i started the tedious job of cleaning up..bah! I rung Pauline to ask if she would help with the school run as it was really windy and Lily is still under the weather. She said she was going to ring and ask if she could have him after school.... OF COURSE! Haha! So she did the school run for me and entertained him till bed time. I did manage to get a lot done. Pauline then offered to take him to the cinema too, so i had a little bit more time to get the house in order.

Jared and I had dinner together and he went straight out to ECDL course. I put Ethan to bed when he got in, Jared then came home and we spent the evening in watching some T.V. It was actually nice to spend some time together, it's been far too long since we just chilled together. Life can get too hectic sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment