Have a little Paroozle..

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Family Fun Day!

As Jared is out on Saturday, we decided to have a family day today. We planned to go to Cardiff Swimming pool as it's quite a fun pool. I thought i would be able to get up early, but nope! I got up at 9am. I am just so tired. I didn't have the heart to put Lily in her cot yet so she was in beside us! Although she did sleep most of the night, only waking for one feed.

We managed to get out of the house by 10.20am and get to th pool for 11am. Jared is so excited, so much so that when he went to a pound coin for the locker, he made me wait with the kids so he got to take Ethan in first! Haha! Lily isn't really her self as she did cry most of the way there. Her cough is still so bad, bless her. Ethan loved the pool and it was nice and quiet. Jared and him went down the baby slide alot, which is massive improvement from the last time we went there. He wouldn't even get in!

We didn't manage to stay long at the pool as time was getting on, so i got out with Lily and got ready with Jared and Ethan joining us 15 minutes later. He had such a good time, as did Jared! We stopped off at McDonalds to get Ethan lunch and then dropped him at school. It is so windy, running him in was a nightmare! I was soaked by the time i got back to the car. Today's weather has been awful. So bad in fact thast Scotland have experienced Hurricane type gales.

I totally forgot that the electric is going to be turned off today, so when we got in, nothing was on. Boo! I wasn't going to sit in a cold house, so Jared and i did some errands. Making a trip to the Tip, returning a piece of footwear to Aldi which we ended up keeping, Tesco visit and a hair cut for Jared. I was told that Tesco were having a half price sale, so i looked. LETHAL! I bought a few outfits for Lily which are so cute! I ended up spending close to £40, worth it though! I can't wait to see her in the cute little dresses!

By the time we got through the checkout and in the car, it was time to go and pick Ethan up from school. It was still tipping it down, so i had to leg it. When i got back to the car, it was like i had stood in the shower for 5 minutes with clothes on.

We got back in and the electric was back on, yippee! I made dinner as Ethan and Jared played the Wii. Leah gave me his donkey costume ready for his little show;



I don't know what we are going to do about getting him to keep his hood up. He has started saying 'Shut Up' as it's said in Rio. I hope it doesn't stick! And he keeps spitting too! Yuck! Jared put him to bed for me so i did the washing up. I went to check on him after he had gone to sleep and found he had managed to get his calendar down AGAIN! That's it for you boy!;



I spent the evening with a poorly Lily - she coughed so much she puked everywhere, and after a quick bath she finally went down for the night. I ebayed some more of Philly's stuff before going to bed. I wanted to work out but Lily had other plans. Plus, still no period. This isn't fair mother nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment