Now, generally, this is a time when the mum can sit back and chat while the little ones play. NOT ME! This is a time when i have a two hour stint of social anxiety and nervousness. Ethan has a terrible habit of biting other children, provoked and unprovoked. He has got a lot better with his behaviour but it hasn't stopped me being on edge. After two hours of that i was so tired! I took Ethan home with the plan to give him lunch and put him straight down for a nap. I only popped upstairs for 10 minutes and i found him like this;
I had to grab the camera - it's so cute! Generally when he's that quiet hes up to no good ;)
I lifted him to bed - he was so tired that he didn't even complain, and he slept for 3 hours! Gave me a chance to sort out my blog. It's taken hours and i was meant to be ebaying...oh well ;)
Hahaha! Sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie pie. When you got to sleep, you got to sleep!
ReplyDelete