Have a little Paroozle..

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Cookies!

Today Jared has the car, so a little lie in for me!!!! :D Ethan still got up pretty early, the little tinker. We had a nice lazy morning playing with trains and clearing away last nights dishes. After lunch, Ethan and i decided to make some biscuits together. I always think it's a good idea at the time but when it comes to it, i panic a bit about neatness -stupid i know! Here are a few pictures from our fun;





Ethan has such a sweet tooth - he kept saying, 'one more? One more?' I cooked a lush dinner and he wouldn't eat it. He has become so fussy with his food and i really want to sort it out. So he has gone to bed with no dinner! I feel so bad but i can't give in. Jared is out at an all Priesthood meeting tonight and an Indian after it, so I'm by myself tonight.

Cassie Wheeler is up with her mummy to visit Esme so i went over to see them - i don't want another evening by myself! We put Ethan to bed upstairs and decided to go out....to TESCO! Whoop! Esme and Eldon are having a 'cracker and cheese' night so i picked up a few bits for that too. Why is Tesco so fun? Hahaha! I love the wheelers! We started to watch 'UP' and then i realised the time... *Yawn* I love the Wheelies!

Day two of Special K - went well! I ate a little bit of Walnut and Date cake. I didn't exercise though :( Naughty. 2lb down though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment