Ohhhhhh it's been a manic few days, hence the no blogging! So here is my quick catch up..
Today was the same routine for taking daddy to the bus stop and stopping back at home to get some breakfast. After playing with some more trains, Ethan and i went to go and get the food shopping! I actually love going food shopping and choosing what to cook. Don't know about anyone else? Ethan is my little helper and puts things in the trolley, generally biscuits and crisps and without me seeing ;)
After lunchies, i went to the retail park down from us to get Jared a white T-shirt - a request he made this morning! After dropping the shopping off Eth and i went to the park for some fun. I got to remember to bring my camera with me and get some pictures - I'm terrible for forgetting it. We saw Emma Garlick and Davinia Llewellyn on our travels, they were lapping the lake with their babies. Losing weight is so annoying. I hate it. It never does what i want it to :(
Ethan and i got home and prepped dinner ready for collecting daddy. When we did get him he told me about a wonderful footy game that was on tonight which he wanted to go and see with his daddy and brother. Soooooooooooooo...another night in for me ALONE! Poo Football! I just got on with my ebaying, taking pictures and creating listings. I need some MONEY!
No comments:
Post a Comment