I got up this morning and put Ethan straight into big boy pants to keep the trend going, took Jared to the bus station, got home, Ethan still dry...Yey! 10 minutes later, BIG POO IN THE PANTS! He's totally not ready so I put a nappy on him straight away. Potty training is meant to be easy, not a stressy affair! So after a quick bath, we are back in nappies.
After dinner every evening Jared says to me 'what for dessert?' bearing in mind, he isn't a sweet tooth (my massive influence ;)) and I generally don't keep treats in the house. I feel kinda bad for him, so i headed out to Aldi (best cheap foodstore ever) and bought a load of chocolate bits for him, including some dinner for Eve, Rhian and Marion tonight. They are having a new kitchen put in so no hot dinners for them. I actually bought way too much chocolate. I took the picture after a few days so the amount has gone down, slightly and to no help from me;
I then got a text from Cheryl Jenkins to ask if I want to go to Garw Nant with Ethan. Esme came too and we had some fun;


Even Esme and I had a turn :)

We left at the right time as the weather started t turn on us. I got to say that this September has been the most disappointing on we have had in years. Jared and I are tempted to move to America because it’s so bad! Ha-ha.
I frantically tidied our very messy house – dishes needed doing, toilet cleaned, pudding made, dinner started, table set...etc and very little time to do it in! I made fajitas, and a big fat cake for dessert. It was a funny day, they were all so busy with the panto and Marion with work.. I packed up food for rhi as she couldn’t come, Marion took it home because she wasn’t well and eve stayed! It was fun, I love cooking for friends J
I spent the rest of the evening clearing the dishes, put chimps to bed and chilled in front of the TV. I was so tired from the day, I didn’t have the strength to do anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment