Ethan and i didn't really do anything terribly exciting - Ethan watched a movie and i did some chores ready to go my mums on friday.
I thought to myself, ill try and pick up Jared from the bus stop. So i headed down and waited across the road. I saw him get off the bus 5 minutes later( well timed i might add!) and started calling to him. He didn't flipping respond because he, for the first time ever, WORE EARPHONES! I ran, leaving chimps in the car, accross the massive bus road. The stupid bus that comes up to our estate was there and i saw Jared get on. People WERE staring at this point and i was cringing. I thought, 'i can't just walk away now!' so i get to the stop and knock the window of the bus. At this point the bus driver was starting to pull away, stopped, looked at me, Jared got off, i said sorry and got myself back to my car so i could cower in shame! I don't know why i didn't leave it! Duh!
After dinner, Jared was going out...to Lee Prossers..to watch FOOTBALL! BOO! I had the night in to myself and i plan to make the most of it :) Ellen Jones is looking for Models to build up her portfolio and Philly was heading over. I would have loved to have gone - i had no babysitter and chimps would trash the place. I looked a mess anyway and desperately needed to wash my hair - what an excuse! Haha!
After putting chimps to bed i immediately cracked on with listing stuff to sell on ebay. There is sooo much;
See? After a few hours, i worked out and then carried on with ebaying. The stuff on the couch is on ebay, the stuff down the side is yet to be on ebay. It's worth it though, the little pounds and pennies do add up.
When Jared got in he brought 6 cakes home from Sam Prosser. This is what is left of them 12 hours later;
The half eaten one is mine - I'm trying to lose weight and just had to try a little. The rest have been devoured by the other two! Oh, and the spotty cake is left from what i made Rhian and Eve.
Half way through my ebaying, i caught little chimps out of bed! Looking rather sheepish to me and tried to clamber back in quickly;
No comments:
Post a Comment