June picked me up and we visited our 3 sisters together - she had made welsh cakes to leave with each sister and even made me a box. They are flipping gorgeous. In fact, they were so good, i ate the whole lot :S 6 of them! I feel bad, and fat for doing that. DEFINATELY WORKING OUT TONIGHT.
The weather is pants again, so Ethan and i watched monsters inc together and i cleaned the house ready for my departure on Friday. So excited! Look how bad the rain cloud was heading over us - the picture doesn't show up great but believe me, it was black;
Jared came home at 5.00pm and we did plan to go out for food if we had a babysitter. Jared forgot to ask last night so we couldn't go in the end. It did work out for the better as we decided to go and by something nice...quick dinner together;
We bought it from PC World which i wasn't too keen on - they are always trying to flog you something, as did the woman tonight. Something about a payment plan for protection? She had me there for a good 10 minutes with me saying, 'I'm not interested' when i could get a word in. I set it up for babes who played on it for the rest of the night. I felt obliged to work out due to a bit of a binge today. I did push myself hard which felt good. I've caught up on my blogs while chatting to Abi Bridgwater and Rhian Davies. Lill Boyyyyyyyyy! Hahaha.
I am absolutely stinking and need to shower- night!
No comments:
Post a Comment