I have toyed with the idea of doing the 'Special K Challenge' to give myself a spur on weight loss and have decided to just go for it! So i bought a two week supply of the stuff and some of the Special K treats to keep that sugar monster at bay.
So with paper, glue, stars and crape paper at the ready, this is what little Chimps came up with;
After lunch i sat on the sofa with him watching some TV and before i knew it, i had fallen asleep! In that time he had managed to find a packet of crisps, a chocolate bar and the last tube of stars and made his own little master piece without the assistance of mummy;
I'm just so relieved the glue wasn't all on the floor. I just know I'm going to be finding those stars for the next few weeks when I'm hoovering!
After dinner, Jared had to head out to youth and then onto football - another evening in by myself. I hate when weeks are like this. So tonight I'm blogging, taking pictures for eBay and exercising. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment