I spent the morning flicking through Asos again and bought some more stuff from the money i raised last week. It's so satisfying not dipping into our own pocket - i just need to take a break from the spending! Ethan and i watched Bee movie again before getting washed and dressed. Tom and Jake chilled with us too! Ethan loves his uncles. I had a lovely hot bath before getting dressed. I tried to get Ethan in the bath but he kept running away - he drinks so much everyday, his nappies are hanging off him;
Hahaha! It's so funny! We got ready for the park and strapped ourselves in the pram, clever boy;
We couldn't stay long because Ethan pooed and i didn't bring a change bag! Doh! So i had to go home, he was quite happy to go, sitting in poo isn't too pleasant.
A few hours at home of train playing Ethan and i went with Dad to get Rachey so i could get some bits to cook with from Aldi;
I was going to make some Philly Brownies.I had to get a box of butter Fudge too. Ohh it's so good! This is the finished product;
And it tasted pretty good! Exuse the off picture, i still haven't mended the camera :( Mum came in earlier tonight at 6.00pm, but this stupid essay she has to complete is taking all her time. Gutting.
For part of the night I watched a programme on the German concentration camps - what a horrible time. It makes me feel sick. Little Josh came in from Youth with Rachel and was so funny - 'I''ll kick them in the head!'
I kept Ethan up far to late tonight, going to bed at 8.30pm. He was drifting on the sofa, bless :)
Anyway, blog, bed, chat with Jared and a play on the addictive word game!
No comments:
Post a Comment