Trip to Techniquest AND MY CAMERA BROKE!
Today we go to Techniquest! Whoop! On the VIP list is Esme and Ellie, Cheryl, Jesse and Raffe, Emma Jane, Indiana and Maya and, of course, me and co. I was one of drivers and my car was in a shocking state, i just couldn't go with the condition it was in. The weather has been really sucky lately, definately not car hoovering weather. Thankfully this morning the sun was fully out with no clouds and the concrete was dry. After dropping Jared i took the 45 minute window to clean the car. I'm sooo glad i did! There is something satisfying about having a clean car, i just needed to make sure the hoover cord didn't fall in the dog poo. Haha. I prepared the lunches and got Ethan ready (kid's know when to fill their nappy when your in a rush) before picking Cheryl up.Jesse was really excited;
I decided to by a year long membership for £18 instead of the £4.60 one timer. Makes sense right?! The other's all have one and the hope is we will come to this Toddler Day once a month.Ethy was quite fascinated by which way the balls fall;
The beautiful Cheryl and Raffe;
You wind the handle to make the car go, a favourite of Ethans for the day;
Up the stairs;
This blinkin exibition was a favourite through out the day. The idea behind it is to get the numbered trains in order using the turn table. Of course Ethan just saw it for what it was;
SAY NO TO CRACK!;
After much battling, i finally got Ethan to try some of the other exibits. This one flew a ball into the air;
Jesse's turn;
Maya had her face painted. No chance will Ethan do that!;

Finger sucker :);


This one made me laugh so much - if you stand back enough so you can see your crotch, it burns red. Hahaha!;
Stopped for lunchies;
I HATE THESE!;
I was bitten by a red ant last year and it flippin hurts;
Back to the cars;
Little Indiana was so worn out that she crashed there and then on the floor;
Maya sitting colouring;
This was the result of Ethan not leaving the train exhibit alone - other boys wanted a turn and he would not share. I let my frustration get the better of me again, he had to take a time out in the pram while i calmed down!;



Poor Ellie was poorly with a temperature and teething so Esme left early. She was so sad! Half way through the visit while Ethan was in the pram for tantrums he pulled the hood on the pram over his head. The camera was sitting on that hood and fell on the only bit of hard floor in the whole museum. It still works, just the contrast is out on the screen. I hope it can be fixed - we can't afford to replace it.After 4 hours, Cheryl and i were pooped. We packed up for home while Emma Jane stayed on. After picking Jared up, making dinner, had FHE and put Ethan to bed, i was ready for bed myself. I had to bag up eBay stuff, wash up and put washing on but had to leave it as the Evans' came up again. Peter brought the FHE treat of apples, grapes and banana's sprinkled with lemon juice. If you haven't tried it, TRY IT! It is delicious! It's fun when we come together, i always have a good laugh! After they went, we watched a Fringe to which i fell asleep to. I got to stop burning the candle at both ends!
No comments:
Post a Comment