Have a little Paroozle..

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Fireworks: Take Two

Churchy time. I couldn't believe how sparse sacrament was! Mum said a lot of people were away, but i don't think that's just the reason. Just 4 years ago it was a big ward. Now you don't even need to open the back. I bore my testimony in fast and testimony meeting, i managed to nick the last minute before the meeting closed. Relief Society was excellent too - Val Killen taught a lesson on the Priesthood with a class quiz at the end. Ethan had a little bit of a prolapse in his behaviour, biting a few kids in nursery. I hope this habit isn't returning!!

I helped mum make the dinner and pudding when we got home. We didn't sit down to eat until 3.30 so everyone was pretty staving. Jared had to leave to go ho
me a few hours as he wanted to get a good night's sleep ready for tomorrow. Something tells me he will be at his mums until 11pm before stumbling into bed! I miss him already!

Ethan wanted to watch Kung Fu Panda and managed to suck in his Uncle's too;

Mum, Josh and Rachey went to NUL Stake centre for a fireside leaving the other's at home. Here is Jake playing on COD on the X box yet again;

Ethan playing with his trains ;


Tom and Dad doing the washing up;





Tom has some fireworks left over from last year and wanted to do a mini fireworks display for Ethan. Here is what i managed to picture;





I turned the flash on by mistake - i love little Ethan's face. Yes, I'm in my onesie;





The catherine Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!;



Ethan went to bed, he was so tired! He doesn't go willingly very often but tonight, he did. Na night. I spent the rest of the evening catching up with my blog. I have left it a week and I'm paying for it now. It takes sooo long to catch up :( This week, I'm going to do it every night!

The boys are sitting watching 'The Blind Side';


I'm going to bed!



P.S. CHECK OUT THE BRUT STRENGTH OF THOMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment