I made a curry last night and didn't get a chance to clear up the dishes - coming into the kitchen this morning it was STINKING! BUZZING! The smell was so bad, i wasn't too impressed. See, Jared and i have this thing going, where i wash up in the day and he washes up in the night. I don't think it's working...
So i managed to wash up and left all the windows open with the hope of having a fresh house when we get in. I hate having a stuffy house. Off to Nando's we gooo...
Ethan and daddy get on with some colouring together;
Nanny and Grandad are coming!;
After a yummy lunch, Tottenham Hotspur were playing. Jared promised that he would record it and watch it later. But NO! We had to go back to Peter and Paulines to watch the second half! Boo! I don't mind him watching it after Ethan is in bed, just not smack bang in the middle of my day off too. I finally coaxed him downstairs and we wrote out our Christmas stocking list. I actually found it hard to write down what i would want in a stocking?!
Philly and I went to the last night of the Panto to help out a bit. I was on the Tuck shop through the breaks and the beginning, and Philly manned a door at the front. Tom text me half way to say that Uncle Davey had passed away. He said mum was quite upset and wanted me to come to Telford tonight. I wanted to, but couldn't - i'll just try to go up in the next few weeks.
I stayed on after the Panto help clear up. I did a bit of tidying, but not much of a help! In the end Philly and i left it to the pro's instead of getting in the way and helped set up food and munch! It was a nice little after party. I had some pictured with the fantastic cast;
I need to lose weight, seriously. It makes me feel sick! Philly dropped me home and Jared and i went to bed, flipping tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment