My little bubsie boy has woken up poorly today with a temperature and a nasty chesty cough. He spent most of his day asleep on me or awake on me. So that meant i spent the day sitting with him while Jake played his xbox. Boohoo! :(
I managed to shimmy Ethan off me onto the sofa while he was asleep, so i gave butter tablet another go. Completely forgot to get a picture again! I have nearly got it, you can still taste the grainy sugar, i need to boil it for another 10 minutes at least. Still, it did taste really good. I think ill knock it on the head for christmas and look for something else.
Ethan did perk up toward the end of the day and disappeared for a bit. He came into the living room when everyone was in saying, 'All gone, Mummy. All gone.' We all questioned him, asking what he had been doing. He just kept repeating,'all gone.' Dad and i went into his bedroom and noticed a few chocolate buttons were in his bed (these are the buttons i bought to do some baking with him) and a wrapper in the bin. Definately all gone Ethan! We were all laughing!
When Ethan settled to bed, Jake, Rachel and I started messing around with the movie, 'Bride and Prejudice'. Jake does the male part in the wedding scene really well! Check out his moves;
Like a natural yeah? Impressive stuff Jake. And thats about it for today. Poor mummy was staying up to finish an essay that is due in tomorrow so will be up late. I was umming and arring about coming home tomorrow instead of Saturday, just because i felt ready to go. We will see.
Hahahahahahaha! Hilarious! Loves it!
ReplyDeleteLove hearing you giggling aswell!!! xxx