Try, try again! Blogger has changed too?! I've realised that i just have to leave a day if i don't have time to write. It's more important to get a few days down than non at all!
So today i attended 'Stake Sister's day'. Jared needed to compile his portfolio for the end of his masters, so Peter offered to have him. I of course, had to take Lily with me. We were all meeting at the chapel to car pool and even when i think of it now, i still cringe - i was reversing back and didn't see another car there (Stupid blind spot!) and it happened to be Ann Davies' car. Thank goodness i saw it just in time. I was inches away! I cringe, feel a flush and mass embarrassment when i think of it right now! I rode along with Sian Jenkins, Rebecca Pulman, Leah Foster and Victoria and Kerry Madden. It was a fun journey! :-)
Sister's day opened with a talk from one of the R.S. Presidency on perfectionism. It was good, altohugh i didn't get to listen to most of it as Lily was shouting so loud! Haha. We then went on to do either Zumba or an Latin American dance. I opted for the latter, as there was more space. That was good too. For lunch, people had made some of their own dishes to feed everyone. It was lovely, but i couldn't eat any of it. I need to lose weight! So Julie and I went to Tesco to get some more appropriate food. After lunch, we had a swap shop and a class on origami. It looked like fun, but as Lily decided to skip her nap, she was desperate to sleep, so i spent most of my time walking her round.
We got home about 4.30pm. It had just rained all day. Stupid British weather! When i got home, Jared was desperate for food and a break from Ethan. Ha! Being with the kids all day is hard sometimes! I whipped up some dinner before nipping out to pay the rent and finish off some of the finishing touches for Father's Day tomorrow. It's exciting!
I had to finish off my talk for tomorrow too, which i am nervous as heck about. I don't like public speaking! Ethan and Jared played out in the rain, Jared on Ethan's scooter and Ethan on his bike, riding down the lane. He loved it! Jared is such a good dad. I tried to facetime Thomas too to wish him Happy Birthday but he's not answering. Anyway, time for bed. I am so ready for sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment