Just an average day again today. Ethan, Lills and i walked to the Castle Park park to play, but didn't stay long as it's just a minging park! I don't know why the council haven't cleaned it up. It's rusty, dirty and impractical.
I put a film on for Ethan so i could get some jobs done. I find that if i leave a day of washing, it comes back on me two fold! So i had 3 loads to get through and onto the line before it rained. We had lunch together before going to school. He loves it there, running ahead of everyone to get inside. I don't get a kiss at the door or anything!
Lills always has a good nap during school, so i got to finish off my chores, get some photo's onto the computer and study the scriptures. I want to form some good habits again and increase my spirituality, then increasing my patience.
I picked Ethan up from school, before making a visit to Matalan to get him some sandals. He suffers with hot feet, like me. :)
Jared came home a little earlier, which is always a nice surprise. We served dinner up before getting them ready for bed. I sorted through the mass of washing (putting away..etc) while Jared got Ethan in his jammies. The European Championships is on at the moment, so there is a few matches each night. That meant FHE was put off until another night..hmmm. Hahaha.
I did waste my evening; i got sucked into YouTube rubbish, watching gross videos of popping spots, emptying ears..etc and doing a bit of surfing. Total waste of an evening! I was meant to work out too, but didn't. I NEED TO DO IT! Tomorrow night Jared is at a meeting, so i will do it then! Seriously, the window of getting really trim before starting my course in the Autumn is getting smaller....
No comments:
Post a Comment